Advanced Crystal Reports 2011 and 2013 (CR13L02)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 2
- Language: English
- Audience: IT Professionals
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
Even though you are familiar with Crystal Reports, you may take some time to study its various tools that enable you to generate reports with the desired data using advanced methods such as SQL querying. This way, you won't be slowed down by large databases or databases with which you are unfamiliar. By creating subreports, cross-tabs, and running totals, you will turn raw data into meaningful customized reports that will help your business run more smoothly. If you work with large databases, you may find yourself faced with performance issues. In this course, you will also learn to use tools that can increase the speed with which data is retrieved.
This course is designed for people who know how to create basic list and group reports and need to create reports that include subreports, cross-tabs, advanced formulas, and charts based on more than one data series. They may also need to build tools that make it easier for other people to create reports. They may or may not have programming and/or SQL experience.
- Create automatic and manual running totals.
- Work with cross-tab reports.
- Add subreports.
- Create drill-downs in a report.
- Use SQL statements in report processing.
- Create complex formulas.
- Add charts to reports.
- Enhance report functionality.
- Topic A: Create a Running Total Field
- Topic B: Modify a Running Total Field
- Topic C: Create a Manual Running Total
- Topic A: Create a Cross-Tab Report
- Topic B: Format a Cross-Tab Report
- Topic C: Create Groups in Cross-Tab Reports
- Topic A: Insert a Subreport
- Topic B: Edit a Subreport
- Topic C: Share Variables
- Topic A: Create a Drill-Down
- Topic B: Create Headings for Drill-Down Data
- Topic A: Create a Report Using SQL Queries
- Topic B: Summarize Report Data
- Topic C: Create Joins Using SQL
- Topic D: Create Subqueries
- Topic E: Create an SQL Expression Field
- Topic A: Work with Loops
- Topic B: Work with Arrays
- Topic A: Create Charts
- Topic B: Create a Chart with a Drill-Down
- Topic C: Create a Top N Chart
- Topic D: Create a Cross-Tab Chart
- Topic E: Create Charts for Grouped Data
- Topic F: Format a Chart
- Topic G: Create a Chart Template
- Topic A: Organize Data Based on a Hierarchy
- Topic B: Create a Dynamic Image
- Topic C: Create a Report Alert
- Topic D: Create a Geographic Map
Appendix B: Processing Data on the Server
Appendix C: Detecting and Fixing Problems
To ensure your success, a knowledge of programming and/or SQL would also be helpful. You can also take the following Logical Operations course:
- Crystal Reports 2013: Part 1
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.