Crystal Reports 2013 Level 1
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
Information is critical to making sound business decisions. Data presented without any formatting or structure holds little or no meaning for interpretation. Crystal Reports 2013 helps you build advanced reports with ease, presenting complex information in an understandable way.
- Identify the elements of the Crystal Reports interface.
- Create and modify a basic report.
- Use formulas to calculate and filter data.
- Build a parameterized report.
- Group report data. Enhance a report.
- Create a report using data from an Excel workbook.
- Distribute data.
- Topic A: Explore Crystal Reports
- Topic B: Use Crystal Reports Help
- Topic C: Customize Report Settings
- Topic A: Create a Report
- Topic B: Modify a Report
- Topic C: Display Specific Report Data
- Topic D: Work with Report Sections
- Topic A: Create a Formula
- Topic B: Edit a Formula
- Topic C: Filter Data by Using a Formula
- Topic D: Work with Advanced Formulas and Functions
- Topic E: Handle Null Values
- Topic A: Create a Parameter Field
- Topic B: Use a Range Parameter in a Report
- Topic C: Create a Prompt
- Topic A: Group Report Data
- Topic B: Modify a Group Report
- Topic C: Group by Using Parameters
- Topic D: Create a Parameterized Top N Report
- Topic A: Format a Report
- Topic B: Insert Objects in a Report
- Topic C: Suppress Report Sections
- Topic D: Use Report Templates
Lesson 7: Creating a Report from Excel Data
- Topic A: Create a Report Based on Excel Data
- Topic B: Modify a Report Generated from Excel Data
- Topic C: Update Data in a Report Based on Excel Data
Lesson 8: Distributing Data
- Topic A: Export Data
- Topic B: Create Mailing Labels
Appendix B: Using Report Processing Techniques
Appendix C: Using Functions in Formulas
Before taking this course, learners should be familiar with basic computer functions, such as creating and navigating folders, opening programs, manipulating windows, copying and pasting objects, formatting text, and saving files in Microsoft Windows, In addition, learners should have taken the Microsoft Office Access 2013: Level 1 course or have equivalent experience with basic database concepts.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.