Crystal Reports 2013 Level 2
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
Even though you are familiar with Crystal Reports, you may take some time to study its various tools that enable you to generate reports with the desired data using advanced methods such as SQL querying. This way, you won't be slowed down by large databases or databases with which you are unfamiliar. By creating subreports, cross-tabs, and running totals, you will turn raw data into meaningful customized reports that will help your business run more smoothly. If you work with large databases, you may find yourself faced with performance issues. In this course, you will also learn to use tools that can increase the speed with which data is retrieved.
- Create automatic and manual running totals.
- Work with cross-tab reports.
- Add subreports.
- Create drill-downs in a report.
- Use SQL statements in report processing.
- Create complex formulas.
- Add charts to reports.
- Enhance report functionality.
- Topic A: Create a Running Total Field
- Topic B: Modify a Running Total Field
- Topic C: Create a Manual Running Total
- Topic A: Create a Cross-Tab Report
- Topic B: Format a Cross-Tab Report
- Topic C: Create Groups in Cross-Tab Reports
Lesson 3: Adding Subreports
- Topic A: Insert a Subreport
- Topic B: Edit a Subreport
- Topic C: Share Variables
- Topic A: Create a Drill-Down
- Topic B: Create Headings for Drill-Down Data
- Topic A: Create a Report Using SQL Queries
- Topic B: Summarize Report Data
- Topic C: Create Joins Using SQL
- Topic D: Create Subqueries
- Topic E: Create an SQL Expression Field
- Topic A: Work with Loops
- Topic B: Work with Arrays
- Topic A: Create Charts
- Topic B: Create a Chart with a Drill-Down
- Topic C: Create a Top N Chart
- Topic D: Create a Cross-Tab Chart
- Topic E: Create Charts for Grouped Data
- Topic F: Format a Chart
- Topic G: Create a Chart Template
- Topic A: Organize Data Based on a Hierarchy
- Topic B: Create a Dynamic Image
- Topic C: Create a Report Alert
- Topic D: Create a Geographic Map
Appendix B: Processing Data on the Server
Appendix C: Detecting and Fixing Problems
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.