In this course, you'll not only learn how to create more sophisticated reports including subreports and cross-tabs, but you'll also learn how to increase the speed and efficiency of your reports by using SQL queries.
- Topic 1A: Create a Running Total Field
- Topic 1B: Modify a Running Total Field
- Topic 1C: Create a Manual Running Total on Detail Data
- Topic 1D: Create a Manual Running Total on Summary Data
- Topic 2A: Create a Crosstab
- Topic 2B: Create a Specified Group Order
- Topic 2C: Filter a Crosstab by Group
- Topic 2D: Change the Crosstab Format
- Topic 2E: Conditionally Format Rows and Columns
- Topic 2F: Keep Groups Together
- Topic 3A: Insert a Subreport
- Topic 3B: Link a Subreport to a Primary Report
- Topic 3C: Edit a Subreport's Structure
- Topic 3D: Format a Subreport Using the Format Editor
- Topic 3E: Share Variables Between Subreports and Primary Reports
- Topic 3F: Create an OnÃ¢ÂÂdemand Subreport
- Topic 4A: Create a Drill down
- Topic 4B: Create Separate Headings for Drill-down Data
- Topic 5A: Create a Report Using SQL Queries
- Topic 5B: Summarize Report Data Using SQL Aggregate Functions
- Topic 5C: Create Joins Using SQL
- Topic 5D: Create Subqueries
- Topic 5E: Create a SQL Expression Field
- Topic 6A: Create a Bar Chart
- Topic 6B: Modify a Chart
- Topic 6C: Format a Chart
- Topic 6D: Create a Chart Template
- Topic 6E: Create a Top N Chart
- Topic 6F: Create a Cross tab Chart
- Topic 7A: Create a Report Based on Excel Data
- Topic 7B: Modify a Report Generated from Excel Data
- Topic 7C: Update Data in a Report Based on Excel Data
- Topic 8A: Create a Static Prompt
- Topic 8B: Create a Dynamic Prompt
- Topic 9A: Group Data Hierarchically
- Topic 9B: Create a Dynamic Image
- Topic 9C: Create a Report Alert
- Topic 9D: Create a Geographic Map
Appendix B: Understanding Report Templates and the Section Expert
Appendix C: Report Data Manipulation Techniques
Lesson objectives help students become comfortable with the course, and also provide a means to evaluate learning. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create running totals in a report.
- Build cross-tabs in your report.
- Add subreports to a report.
- Design a report that uses a drill-down.
- Improve processing speed in your reports.
- Chart single and multiple data series.
- Report from Excel data.
- Implement report prompts.
- Enhance report functionality.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.