- Create running totals in a report.
- Build cross-tabs in your report.
- Add subreports to a report.
- Design a report that uses a drill-down.
- Improve processing speed in your reports.
- Chart single and multiple data series.
- Report from Excel data.
- Implement report prompts.
- Enhance report functionality.
- Review of Planning a Report
- Creating the Report
- Placing Fields on the Report
- Advanced Grouping
- Selecting Certain Records
- Group Sorting
- The Report Header
- The Group Chart
- What is a Custom Function
- Custom Function Arguments
- When to use a Custom Function
- Creating Custom Functions
- Creating a Custom Function using the Custom
- Using Crystal Syntax
- Using Basic Syntax
- Custom Functions Properties
- Using the Formula Expert and Custom Functions
- Using the Formula Extractor
- Custom Function Limitations
- Advanced Formula Syntax
- Review of If then else Expressions
- Alternatives to the IF THEN ELSE Function
- Select Case Statement
- Immediate If Function
- IIF (expression, truePart, falsePart)
- For Loops
- Exit For
- While Do Loops
- Join Function
- The Split Function
- Crystal Formula Sizing Limitations
- What is SQL?
- Direct Database Driver
- OLE DB
- Viewing the SQL
- SQL Commands
- Creating a SQL Command
- Adding a Parameter to the Command
- SQL Expressions
- Creating a SQL Expression
- Using the Database Expert for Linking
- Order Links Dialog
- Index Legend Dialog
- Link Options Dialog
- Adding and Removing Databases/Tables from the Report
- Adding Tables to a Report Multiple Times
- Changing the Join Type for a Link
- Database Changes
- Database Verification
- Set Data Source Location
- ReÃ¢ÂÂmapping Database Fields
- Stored Procedures
- Non ODBC Connection Types
- Understanding What Crystal Can Pass to the Database and How That Affects Report Performance
- Strategies for Efficient Report Performance
- Interpreting the SQL Query
- Using an SQL Statement to Make a Report More Efficient
- Record Selection and Performance
- Performance Information
- Report Definition
- Saved Data
- Latest Report Changes
- Performance Timing
- Server Based Grouping
- Requirements for Server Based Grouping
- Select Distinct Command
- Creating a CrossTab Object
- Creating a CrossTab without the Expert
- Formatting Subreports
- Parameter Tips and Tricks
- Conditional Formatting
- Formatting Page Headers
- Using Fonts to Enhance Readability of your Report
- Windows Character Map
- String Fields and Dates
- Dates Activity
- OLAP Explanation
- OLAP Servers
- Creating an OLAP Report
- OLAP Report Formatting
To ensure the successful completion of Crystal Reports XI Level 3, we recommend completion of one of the following courses, or equivalent knowledge:
- Crystal Reports XI Level 1
- Crystal Reports XI Level 2
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.