But so far, you have been focusing only on essential database user skills. In this course, you will consider how to maintain data consistency, how to customize database components, and how to share Access data with other applications.
This course is designed for students who wish to learn the basic operations of the Microsoft Access database application to perform their day-to-day responsibilities, and to understand the advantages that using a relational database application can bring to their business processes.
The Level 1 course is for the individual whose job responsibilities include designing and creating new databases, tables, and relationships; creating and maintaining records; locating records; and producing reports based on the information in the database.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Modify the design and field properties of a table to streamline data entry and maintain data integrity.
- Retrieve data from tables using joins.
- Create flexible queries to display specified records, allow for user-determined query criteria, and modify data using queries.
- Enhance the capabilities of a form.
- Customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts.
- Share data across different applications.
- Topic 1A: Restrict Data Entry Using Field Properties
- Topic 1B: Establish a Pattern for Entering Field Values
- Topic 1C: Create a List of Values for a Field
- Topic 2A: Create Query Joins
- Topic 2B: Join Unrelated Tables
- Topic 2C: Relate Data Within a Table
- Topic 3A: Set Select Query Properties
- Topic 3B: Create Parameter Queries
- Topic 3C: Create Action Queries
- Topic 4A: Design a Form Layout
- Topic 4B: Enhance the Appearance of a Form
- Topic 4C: Restrict Data Entry in Forms
- Topic 4D: Add a Command Button to a Form
- Topic 4E: Create a Subform
- Topic 5A: Organize Report Information
- Topic 5B: Format the Report
- Topic 5C: Set Report Control Properties
- Topic 5D: Control Report Pagination
- Topic 5E: Summarize Report Information
- Topic 5F: Add a Subreport to an Existing Report
- Topic 5G: Create a Mailing Label Report
- Topic 6A: Import Data into Access
- Topic 6B: Export Data
- Topic 6C: Analyze Access Data in Excel
- Topic 6D: Export Data to a Text File
- Topic 6E: Merge Access Data with a Word Document
To ensure the successful completion of Microsoft Office Access 2007: Level 2, the completion of the Microsoft Office Access 2007: Level 1 course, or equivalent knowledge, is recommended.
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.