In this course, you will extend your knowledge into some of the more specialized and advanced capabilities of Access by structuring existing data, writing advanced queries, working with macros, enhancing forms and reports, and maintaining a database.
This course is designed for students who wish to learn the basic operations of the Microsoft Access database application to perform their day-to-day responsibilities, and to understand the advantages that using a relational database application can bring to their business processes.
The Level 1 course is for the individual whose job responsibilities include designing and creating new databases, tables, and relationships; creating and maintaining records; locating records; and producing reports based on the information in the database.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Restructure data into appropriate tables to ensure data dependency and minimize redundancy.
- Write advanced queries to analyze and summarize data.
- Create and revise Access macros.
- Display data more effectively in a form.
- Customize reports by using various Access features, thus making them more effective.
- Maintain your database using tools provided by Access.
- Topic 1A: Analyze Tables
- Topic 1B: Create a Junction Table
- Topic 1C: Improve the Table Structure
- Topic 2A: Create Subqueries
- Topic 2B: Create Unmatched and Duplicate Queries
- Topic 2C: Group and Summarize Records Using Criteria
- Topic 2D: Summarize Data Using a Crosstab Query
- Topic 2E: Create a PivotTable and a PivotChart
- Topic 3A: Create a Macro
- ExecuTrain Florida 888-928-0444 http://www.executrain.com/southflorida
- Topic 3B: Attach a Macro
- Topic 3C: Restrict Records Using a Condition
- Topic 3D: Validate Data Using a Macro
- Topic 3E: Automate Data Entry Using a Macro
- Topic 4A: Display a Calendar on a Form
- Topic 4B: Organize Information with Tab Pages
- Topic 4C: Display a Summary of Data in a Form
- Topic 5A: Include a Chart in a Report
- Topic 5B: Print Data in Columns
- Topic 5C: Cancel Printing of a Blank Report
- Topic 5D: Create a Report Snapshot
- Topic 6A: Link Tables to External Data Sources
- Topic 6B: Manage a Database
- Topic 6C: Determine Object Dependency
- Topic 6D: Document a Database
- Topic 6E: Analyze the Performance of a Database
To ensure the successful completion of Microsoft ® Office Access 2007: Level 3, the following Element K courses or equivalent knowledge are recommended for familiarity with: basic and intermediate features of Access tables, relationships, queries, forms, and reports, as well as:
- Microsoft® Office Access 2007: Level 1
- Microsoft® Office Access 2007: Level 2
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.