In this course, you will exchange data with other applications, automate business processes by using VBA code, and secure and share databases.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- share Access data with other applications.
- use VBA to automate a business process.
- create and modify a database switchboard, and set the startup options.
- secure databases.
- share databases using a SharePoint site.
- Topic 1A: Import XML Data into an Access Database
- Topic 1B: Export Access Data to XML Format
- Topic 1C: Export Data to the Outlook Address Book
- Topic 1D: Collect Data Through Email Messages
- Topic 2A: Create a Standard Module
- Topic 2B: Develop Code
- Topic 2C: Call a Procedure from a Form
- Topic 2D: Run the Procedure
- Topic 3A: Create a Database Switchboard
- Topic 3B: Modify a Database Switchboard
- Topic 3C: Set the Startup Options
- Topic 4A: Split a Database
- Topic 4B: Implement Security
- Topic 4C: Set Passwords
- Topic 4D: Convert an Access Database to an ACCDE File
- Topic 4E: Package a Database with a Digital Signature
- Topic 5A: Export a Table to a SharePoint List
- Topic 5B: Import Data from a SharePoint List
- Topic 5C: Publish a Database to a SharePoint Site
- Topic 5D: Move a Database to a SharePoint Site
- Topic 5E: Work Offline
To ensure the successful completion of Microsoft ® Office Access 2007: Level 3, the following Element K courses or equivalent knowledge are recommended for familiarity with: basic and intermediate features of Access tables, relationships, queries, forms, and reports, as well as:
- Microsoft® Office Access 2007: Level 1
- Microsoft® Office Access 2007: Level 2
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.