- Identify the components of the Microsoft Access 2010 environment
- Identify the components of a database
- Organize data in tables
- View data in tables
- Query a database
- Design forms
- Generate reports
- Topic 1A: Identify the Elements of the User Interface
- Topic 1B: Identify the Tabs and Commands on the Ribbon
- Topic 1C: Obtain Help in Access
- Topic 2A: Define Database Concepts
- Topic 2B: Identify the Components of a Database
- Topic 2C: Examine the Relational Database Design Process
- Topic 3A: Create a Table
- Topic 3B: Modify Table Data and Properties
- Topic 3C: Create a Table Relationship
- Topic 4A: Sort Records
- Topic 4B: Filter Records
- Topic 4C: View Data from Related Tables
- Topic 5A: Create a Query
- Topic 5B: Add Criteria to a Query
- Topic 5C: Add a Calculated Field to a Query
- Topic 5D: Perform Calculations on a Record Grouping
- Topic 6A: Create a Form
- Topic 6B: View Data Using an Access Form
- Topic 6C: Modify a Form
- Topic 7A: View an Access Report
- Topic 7B: Create a Report
- Topic 7C: Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Topic 7D: Format the Controls in a Report
- Topic 7E: Apply a Theme to a Report
- Topic 7F: Prepare a Report for Print
To ensure the successful completion of Access 2010 Level 1, we recommend completion of one of the following courses, or equivalent knowledge:
- Windows XP Professional: Level 1 or
- Windows XP: Introduction
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.