- Topic A: Orientation to Microsoft Access
- Topic B: Create a Simple Access Database
- Topic C: Get Help in Microsoft Access
- Topic A: Modify Table Data
- Topic B: Sort and Filter Records
- Topic C: Create Lookups
- Topic A: Join Data from Different Tables in a Query
- Topic B: Sort and Filter Data in a Query
- Topic C: Perform Calculations in a Query
- Topic A: Create Parameter Queries
- Topic B: Create Action Queries
- Topic C: Create Unmatched and Duplicate Queries
- Topic D: Summarize Data
- Topic A: Create a Report
- Topic B: Add Controls to a Report
- Topic C: Enhance the Appearance of a Report
- Topic D: Prepare a Report for Print
- Topic A: The Access Options Dialog Box
To ensure success, students should be familiar with using personal computers, and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students should be comfortable in the Windows 8 environment, and be able to use Windows 8 to manage information on their computers. Specific tasks the students should be able to perform include: launching and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders. To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the following courses:
- Using Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 8 Transition from Windows 7
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.