- Topic A: Relational Database Design
- Topic B: Create a Table
- Topic C: Create Table Relationships
- Topic A: Create Query Joins
- Topic B: Join Tables That Have No Common Fields
- Topic C: Relate Data within a Table
- Topic D: Work with Subdatasheets
- Topic E: Create Subqueries
- Topic A: Data Normalization
- Topic B: Create a Junction Table
- Topic C: Improve Table Structure
- Topic A: Import Data into Access
- Topic B: Export Data to Text File Formats
- Topic C: Export Access Data to Excel
- Topic D: Create a Mail Merge
- Topic A: Organize Report Information
- Topic B: Format Reports
- Topic C: Include Control Formatting in a Report
- Topic D: Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Topic E: Add a Subreport to an Existing Report
To ensure your success, it is recommended you have completed Microsoft Office Access 2013 Level 1, or possess equivalent knowledge.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.