This course covers basic, intermediate, and advanced features of Microsoft Access 2010 software . Access 2010 is a database application, design, and deployment tool that users use to keep track of important information. Users of this software can keep data on their computer, or they can publish it to the Web, so that other users may access the database with a web browser. Access databases can help the user store and track just about any kind of information, such as inventory, contacts, or business processes.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.