This course covers basic, intermediate, and advanced features of Microsoft Access 2013 software. Access 2013 is a database application, design, and deployment tool that users use to keep track of important information. Users of this software can keep data on their computer, or they can publish it to the Web, so that other users may access the database with a web browser. Access databases can help the user store and track just about any kind of information, such as inventory, contacts, or business processes.
Module 1: Access Introduction
- 1.1 Access 2013 Introduction
- 1.2 What Are Databases
- 1.3 The Interface Window
- 1.4 Setting Up The Database Part 1
- 1.5 Setting Up The Database Part 2
- 1.6 Creating Forms
- 1.7 Understanding Table Relationships
- 1.8 Introduction To Queries
- 1.9 Introduction To Reports
- 2.1 Introduction Table Tools Intermediate
- 2.2 Table Tools Part 2
- 2.3 Table Tools Part 3
- 2.4 Forms And Design Intermediate Part 1
- 2.5 Forms And Design Intermediate Part 2
- 2.6 Forms Data Entry Part 1
- 2.7 Forms Data Entry Part 2
- 2.8 Queries
- 2.9 Reports From Queries Part 1
- 2.10 Reports From Queries Part 2
- 2.11 Reports From Queries Part 3
- 2.12 Specialized Form
- 3.1 Advance Introduction And SubÂforms
- 3.2 SubÂforms
- 3.3 Additional Types Of Queries
- 3.4 Form And Macros Part 1
- 3.5 Form And Macros Part 2
- 3.6 Advance Forms
- 3.7 Reports Advance Part 1
- 3.8 Reports Advance Part 2
- 3.9 Updating Reports
- 3.10 Customization And Conclusion
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.