Microsoft Office 2010/2013 Access Advanced Level 3 (MS_Access3)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
You've covered many of the basic functions of Microsoft® Office Access® and now you're ready to learn advanced Access features such as, database management, advanced form design, packaging a database, encrypting a database, preparing a database for multi-user access and more. Knowledge of these features separate database professionals from the casual database users or occasional designers. Today's training added to that which you've gained from the previous two days round out your Access education and provide you with marketable job skills.
You can also use the course to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exams for Microsoft Access 2013.
Students taking this course are database administrators or prospective database administrators who have experience working with Access 2013 and need to learn advanced skills.
This course is also for students who seek the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification and who want to prepare for Exam 77-885, Microsoft Office 2013.
- Topic A: Add Controls to Forms
- Topic B: Create Sforms
- Topic C: Organize Information with Tab Pages
- Topic D: Enhance Navigation of Forms
- Topic E: Apply Conditional Formatting
- Topic A: Field and Record Validation
- Topic B: Form Validation
- Topic A: Create a Macro
- Topic B: Restrict Records Using a Condition
- Topic C: Validate Data Using a Macro
- Topic D: Automate Data Entry Using a Macro
- Topic E: Convert a Macro to VBA
- Topic A: Link Tables to External Data Sources
- Topic B: Manage a Database
- Topic C: Determine Object Dependency
- Topic D: Document a Database
- Topic E: Analyze the Performance of a Database
- Topic A: Splitting a Database for Multiple User Access
- Topic B: Implement Security
- Topic C: Set Passwords
- Topic D: Convert an Access Database to an ACCDE File
- Topic E: Package a Database with a Digital Signature
- Topic A: Create a Database Switchboard
- Topic B: Modify a Database Switchboard
- Topic C: Set Startup Options
To ensure your success in your course you should have experience working with Microsoft Access 2013, including a working knowledge of database design and creation, form design and creation, report design and creation, a working knowledge of database querying and the various table relationships. You can obtain this level of skill and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
- Microsoft® Office Access® 2013: Part 1
- Microsoft® Office Access® 2013: Part 2
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.