Microsoft Office 2010/2013 Access Intermediate Level 2 (MS_Access2)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
Your training and experience using Microsoft® Access® 2013 has given you basic database management skills such as creating tables, designing forms and reports, and building queries. In this course, you will expand your knowledge of relational database design, write advanced queries, structure existing data, share data across applications, and customize reports. Extending your knowledge of Microsoft Access 2013 will result in a robust, functional database for your users.
You can also use this course to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exams for Microsoft Access 2013.
This course is designed for students wishing to gain intermediate-level skills or individuals whose job responsibilities include constructing relational databases, performing database maintenance, creating advanced queries and reports, or integrating Access with other programs.
- Topic A: Relational Database Design
- Topic B: Create a Table
- Topic C: Create Table Relationships
- Topic A: Create Query Joins
- Topic B: Join Tables That Have No Common Fields
- Topic C: Relate Data within a Table
- Topic D: Work with Subdatasheets
- Topic E: Create Subqueries
- Topic A: Data Normalization
- Topic B: Create a Junction Table
- Topic C: Improve Table Structure
- Topic A: Import Data into Access
- Topic B: Export Data to Text File Formats
- Topic C: Export Access Data to Excel
- Topic D: Create a Mail Merge
- Topic A: Organize Report Information
- Topic B: Format Reports
- Topic C: Include Control Formatting in a Report
- Topic D: Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Topic E: Add a Subreport to an Existing Report
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.