- Explore the Microsoft Office Excel 2007 environment and create a basic worksheet.
- Perform calculations.
- Modify a worksheet.
- Format a worksheet.
- Print workbook contents.
- Manage large workbooks.
- Topic 1A: Explore the User Interface and the Ribbon
- Topic 1B: Navigate and Select in Excel
- Topic 1C: Obtain Help
- Topic 1D: Enter Data and Save a Workbook
- Topic 1E: Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Topic 2A: Create Basic Formulas
- Topic 2B: Calculate with Functions
- Topic 2C: Copy Formulas and Functions
- Topic 3A: Manipulate Data
- Topic 3B: Insert and Delete Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Topic 3C: Search for Data in a Worksheet
- Topic 3D: Spell Check a Worksheet
- Topic 4A: Modify Fonts
- Topic 4B: Add Borders and Color to Cells
- Topic 4C: Change Column Width and Row Height
- Topic 4D: Apply Number Formats
- Topic 4E: Position Cell Contents
- Topic 4F: Apply Cell Styles
- Topic 5A: Print Workbook Contents Using Default Print Options
- Topic 5B: Set Print Options
- Topic 5C: Set Page Breaks
- Topic 6A: Format Worksheet Tabs
- Topic 6B: Manage Worksheets in a Workbook
- Topic 6C: Manage the View of Large Worksheets
Students should be familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on your computer.Specifically, you should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders. Students should have completed the following courses or possess equivalent knowledge before starting with this course:
- Windows XP Professional: Level 1
- Windows XP Professional: Level 2
- Windows XP: Introduction
- Windows 2000: Introduction
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.