In this course, you will extend your knowledge into some of the more specialized and advanced capabilities of Excel by automating some common tasks, applying advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborating on worksheets with others, and sharing Excel data with other applications.
- Increase productivity and improve efficiency by streamlining your workflow.
- Collaborate with others using workbooks.
- Audit worksheets.
- Analyze data.
- Work with multiple workbooks.
- Import and export data.
- Use Excel with the web.
- Structure workbooks with XML.
- Topic 1A: Create a Macro
- Topic 1B: Edit a Macro
- Topic 1C: Apply Conditional Formatting
- Topic 1D: Add Data Validation Criteria
- Topic 1E: Update a Workbook's Properties
- Topic 1F: Modify Excel's Default Settings
- Topic 2A: Protect Files
- Topic 2B: Share a Workbook
- Topic 2C: Set Revision Tracking
- Topic 2D: Review Tracked Revisions
- Topic 2E: Merge Workbooks
- Topic 2F: Administer Digital Signatures
- Topic 2G: Restrict Document Access
- Topic 3A: Trace Cells
- Topic 3B: Troubleshoot Errors in Formulas
- Topic 3C: Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formulas
- Topic 3D: Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Topic 3E: Create a Data List Outline
- Topic 4A: Create a Trendline
- Topic 4B: Create Scenarios
- Topic 4C: Perform What-If Analysis
- Topic 4D: Perform Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
- Topic 5A: Create a Workspace
- Topic 5B: Consolidate Data
- Topic 5C: Link Cells in Different Workbooks
- Topic 5D: Edit Links
- Topic 6A: Export Excel Data
- Topic 6B: Import a Delimited Text File
- Topic 7A: Publish a Worksheet to the Web
- Topic 7B: Import Data from the Web
- Topic 7C: Create a Web Query
- Topic 8A: Develop XML Maps
- Topic 8B: Import and Export XML Data
To ensure your success, we recommend you first take the following Element K courses or have equivalent knowledge:
- MicrosoftÂ® Office Excel® 2007 Level 1
- MicrosoftÂ® Office Excel® 2007 Level 2
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.