- forecast data using functions.
- analyze data using the data analysis tools in Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
- make investment decisions using the financial functions in Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
- examine data using math functions in Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
- manipulate data using text and information functions in Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
- create templates and work with the advanced chart options.
- manage data in Excel workbooks.
- Topic 1A: Forecast GDP Using Statistical Functions
- Topic 1B: Evaluate Sales Data Using Statistical Functions
- Topic 1C: Analyze Stock Data Using Statistical Functions
- Topic 1D: Mine Data Using the Lookup and Reference Functions
- Topic 2A: Analyze Sales Data Using Descriptive Statistics
- Topic 2B: Analyze Time Series Data Using Exponential Smoothing
- Topic 2C: Analyze Data Using Regression
- Topic 2D: Identify Beta Value of a Security
- Topic 2E: Analyze Sector Data Using Correlation and Covariance Matrix
- Topic 2F: Optimize Stock Portfolio Using Solver
- Topic 3A: Develop an Investment Schedule Using Financial Functions
- Topic 3B: Make Investment Decisions Using Financial Functions
- Topic 4A: Analyze Sales Data Using Math Functions
- Topic 4B: Calculate Stock Returns Using Math Functions
- Topic 4C: Aggregate GDP Data Using Math Functions
- Topic 5A: Manipulate Data Using Text Functions
- Topic 5B: Validate Data Using Information Functions
- Topic 6A: Create Advanced Templates
- Topic 6B: Create Advanced Charts
- Topic 7A: Retrieve and Paste Data
- Topic 7B: Determine the Conditional Sum
- Topic 7C: Identify Specific Data Using the Lookup Wizard
- Topic 7D: Clean Data in Workbooks
To ensure the successful completion of Excel 2007 Level 4, we recommend completion of one of the following courses, or equivalent knowledge:
- Excel 2007 Level 1
- Excel 2007 Level 2
- Excel 2007 Level 3
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.