In a (good) live class, teachers talk about why you would want to do something, real-world applications, and hidden power-tips. Good teachers also review to tell you what the important points to remember are. So why are these things almost always missing in video learning? We don't just show. We teach!
Our videos are designed for you to follow along in real life.
When you take a class, the teacher explains concepts, shows you how, reviews the important points, and asks you to try it yourself, right? That's how our videos work. They even pause themselves while you give your new skills a whirl.
We teach more than just button pushing; Also learn skills, theories, and ideas!
Have you ever watched a video tutorial online? They just showed you something and left you to figure out the practical application, right? Not us! We want you to really learn.
Practice assignments to help with retention
When you learn something new, you have to practice, right? Sometimes new students are at a loss for what they should do to build retention. That's why we have practice assignments, to advise you what to try by yourself. It's like homework that you'll like! Plus, you don't have to turn it in.
Office workers, business people, teachers, support staff, and anyone who wants to use the computer to track, figure out, and report information.
- Starting Excel
- Cash register
- Auto-fit column width
- Replace data
- Accounting format looks like money
- Formulas should use cell addresses
- More About Formulas
- Copy/paste a formula
- Additional Arithmetic
- Saving Files
- Sheet tabs
- Right-click sheet tabs for TOC
- =Sum function
- Ctrl + Enter stays in the cell to be copied
- Sum down and Autofill sideways
- Max and Min
- Auto Fill
- Formula Auditing tools
- Absolute References
- Evaluate Formula button
- Insert a sheet
- Copy and Paste between sheets
- Paste Widths
- Pasting Continued
- Insert a column
- Cut and Paste
- Drag and Drop
- Autofill a Months
- Autofill with Days and Numbers
- Formatting Cell Styles
- Font Size
- Number Formatting
- Sheets: Color and Grouping
- Sheets: Ungrouping and Deleting
- Edit Multiple Sheets
- Copy entire sheets
- Spell Check
- Freeze panes
- Unfreeze Panes and Split Screen
- Custom Views
- Page Setup for Printing
- Page Layout View
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.