- Create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Office Excel 2010
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet
- Modify an Excel worksheet
- Format a worksheet
- Print the content of an Excel workbook
- Manage an Excel workbook
- Topic 1A: Identify the Elements of the User Interface
- Topic 1B: Customize the Excel Interface
- Topic 1C: Work with Cells
- Topic 1D: Enter Data in an Excel Workbook
- Topic 1E: Obtain Help in Excel
- Topic 2A: Create Basic Formulas
- Topic 2B: Calculate the Cell Values by Using Functions
- Topic 2C: Copy Formulas and Functions
- Topic 3A: Manipulate Data
- Topic 3B: Modify the Worksheet Elements
- Topic 3C: Search for Data in a Worksheet
- Topic 3D: Modify Rows and Columns
- Topic 4A: Modify Fonts
- Topic 4B: Check a Worksheet for Spelling Errors
- Topic 4C: Apply Number Formatting
- Topic 4D: Add Borders and Colors to Cells
- Topic 4E: Align the Content in a Cell
- Topic 4F: Apply Cell Styles
- Topic 5A: Set the Page Layout Options
- Topic 5B: Set Page Breaks
- Topic 5C: Print a Workbook
- Topic 6A: Format Worksheet Tabs
- Topic 6B: Manage Worksheets
- Topic 6C: View Worksheets and Workbooks
To ensure the successful completion of Excel 2010 Level 1, we recommend completion of one of the following courses, or equivalent knowledge:
- Windows XP Professional : Level 1
- Windows XP : Introduction
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.