In this series of tutorials, we'll cover a variety of ways to set, control and check that data entered into Microsoft® Excel® 2013 is valid. From creating error messages to checking data, this series will cover how to get the most out of the data validation functions in Excel.
- What you'll learn in this training
- Specifying data validation criteria
- Creating data validation rule messages
- Identifying invalid data within a data validation range
- Creating a data validation drop-down list
- Finding cells that contain data validation rules
- Clearing existing data validation rules
- Understanding conditional formatting
- Applying Highlight Cells rules
- Applying Top/Bottom rules
- Applying data bars
- Applying color scales
- Applying icon sets
- Creating a Conditional Formatting rule
- Managing Conditional Formatting rules
- Clearing Conditional Formatting rules
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.