- Topic A: Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface
- Topic B: Create a Basic Worksheet
- Topic C: Use the Help System
- Topic A: Create Formulas in a Worksheet
- Topic B: Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- Topic C: Reuse Formulas
- Topic A: Manipulate Data
- Topic B: Insert, Manipulate, and Delete Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Topic C: Search for and Replace Data
- Topic D: Spell Check a Worksheet
- Topic A: Modify Fonts
- Topic B: Add Borders and Color to Cells
- Topic C: Apply Number Formats
- Topic D: Align Cell Contents
- Topic E: Apply Cell Styles
- Topic A: Define the Basic Page Layout for a Workbook
- Topic B: Refine the Page Layout and Apply Print Options
- Topic A: Format Worksheet Tabs
- Topic B: Manage Worksheets
- Topic C: Manage the View of Worksheets and Workbooks
- Topic A: Customize General and Language Options
- Topic B: Customize Formula Options
- Topic C: Customize Proofing and Save Options
- Topic D: Customize the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar
- Topic E: Customize the Functionality of Excel by Enabling Add-Ins
- Topic F: Customize Advanced and Trust Center Options
To ensure success, students will need to be familiar with using personal computers and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students should be comfortable in the Windows 8 environment, and be able to use Windows 8 to manage information on their computers. Specific tasks the students should be able to perform include: launching and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders.To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the following Logical Operations courses:
- Microsoft Office Windows 8: Level 1
- An introduction to PCs course
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.