- Create advanced formulas.
- Analyze data with logical and lookup functions.
- Organize worksheet data with tables.
- Visualize data by using charts.
- Analyzing data with PivotTables, slicers, and PivotCharts.
- Insert graphic objects.
- Enhance workbooks.
- Topic A: Apply Range Names
- Topic B: Use Specialized Functions
- Topic A: Leverage Questions and Testing to Write Formulas
- Topic B: Use Logical and Lookup Functions to Find Answers to Questions
- Topic A: Create and Modify Tables
- Topic B: Sort and Filter Data
- Topic C: Use Summary and Database Functions to Calculate Data
- Topic A: Create Charts
- Topic B: Modify and Format Charts
- Topic C: Create a Trendline
- Topic D: Create Advanced Charts
- Topic A: Create a PivotTable
- Topic B: Filter Data by Using Slicers
- Topic C: Analyze Data by Using PivotCharts
- Topic A: Insert and Modify Graphic Objects
- Topic B: Layer and Group Graphic Objects
- Topic C: Incorporate SmartArt
- Topic A: Customize Workbooks
- Topic B: Manage Themes
- Topic C: Create and Use Templates
- Topic D: Protect Files
Prior to taking this course, you should either have taken Microsoft Office Excel 2013: Part 1 or have equivalent knowledge.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.