Beyond the basic features, Excel offers many advanced features that will help you create better, more accurate workbooks. There are also tools that allow you to share your work with other people. This course can also be used to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification Exam. The appendix maps this course to the standards and objectives of this exam. There is also an assessment file to test your knowledge.
- Automate worksheet functions.
- Audit worksheets.
- Analyze data.
- Work with multiple workbooks.
- Import and export data.
- Topic A: Update Workbook Properties
- Topic B: Create and Edit a Macro
- Topic C: Apply Conditional Formatting
- Topic D: Add Data Validation Criteria
- Topic A: Trace Cells
- Topic B: Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formula Errors
- Topic C: Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Topic D: Create a Data List Outline
- Topic A: Create Sparklines
- Topic B: Create Scenarios
- Topic C: Perform a What-If Analysis
- Topic D: Perform a Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
- Topic E: Create Interactive Data with Power View
- Topic A: Consolidate Data
- Topic B: Link Cells in Different Workbooks
- Topic C: Merge Workbooks
- Topic A: Export Excel Data
- Topic B: Import a Delimited Text File
- Topic C: Integrate Excel Data with the Web
- Topic D: Create a Web Query
To ensure your success, you will need to have a comfort level with the basic skills of Excel like entering data, working with data, using functions, and working with formulas. To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the following courses:
- Microsoft Office Excel 2013: Part 1
- Microsoft Office Excel 2013: Part 2
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.