Excel VBA Programming 2007 Level 1
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
- Topic A: Visual Basic for Applications
- Topic B: Object programming
- Topic C: The Object Browser
- Topic A: Data basics
- Topic B: Scope of variables
- Topic C: Scope of procedures
- Topic A: Decision structures
- Topic B: Loop structures
- Topic A: User forms
- Topic B: Events
- Topic A: Errors
- Topic B: Debugging
- Topic C: Error handling
To ensure the successful completion of Excel: Introduction to VBA Programming 2007 Level 1 we recommend completion of one of the following courses, or equivalent knowledge:
- Excel 2007 Level 3
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.