This is the Ultimate Excel Pivot Table course which has 217 short and precise tutorials. It alo expands in to Charts, Conditional Formatting, Macros and Excel Shortcut Tips!
No matter if you are a Beginner or an Advanced user of Excel, you are sure to benefit from this course which goes through every single tool that is available in an Excel Pivot Table.
There are 14 different chapters so you can work on your weaknesses and enhance your strengths. Each chapter was designed to improve your Pivot Table skills with extra time saving Tips and real life business Case Studies.
In no time you will be able to analyze lots of data and tell a story in a quick and interactive way, learn how to build stunning Dashboards and get noticed by top management & prospective employers.
Microsoft Excel users may benefit from this course, the course is intended for Microsoft Excel users who belong to any knowledge level:
- New users
- Beginner-level users
- Intermediate users
- Advanced users
After completing this training course, attendee(s) would be able to:
- How to set up your data and create a Pivot Table in less than 3 minutes which will increase your efficiency!
- How to put your key business metrics like Year to Date Sales, Monthly Variations and Top 10 Customers in an interactive Pivot Table, taking your analytical skills to another level!
- How to create an Interactive Dashboard with Slicers & Pivot Charts that will WOW your boss and get you noticed by top Management!
- Pivot Table tips & special Bonus material that you can keep and use to become better at Excel straight away which will skyrocket your personal development!
- CUSTOZISE YOUR PIVOT TABLE
- VALUE FIELD SETTINGS: SUMMARIZE VALUES BY
- VALUE FIELD SETTINGS: SHOW VALUES AS
- SLICERS (NEW IN EXCEL 2010)
- CALCULATED FIELDS AND ITEMS
- PIVOT CHARTS
- CONDITIONAL FORMATTING PIVOT TABLES
- GETPIVOTDATA FORMULA
- DATA MANAGEMENT
- BONUS VIDEOS
This course was recorded using Excel 2010 but all the concepts taught are compatible with:
- Excel for Windows: 2003*, 2007*, 2010, 2013, 2016
- Excel for Mac: 2011*, 2016
* Slicers and some Pivot table calculations are not available in these versions
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.