Microsoft Excel 2013 Intermediate Level 2 (MS_Excel13-2)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
- Audience: Excel 2013
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
This course builds upon the foundational knowledge presented in the Microsoft Office Excel 2013: Part 1 (Second Edition) course and will help start you down the road to creating advanced workbooks and worksheets that can help deepen your understanding of organizational intelligence. The ability to analyze massive amounts of data, extract actionable information from it, and present that information to decision makers is at the foundation of a successful organization that is able to compete at a high level.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist exam objectives to help students prepare for the Excel 2013 Exam and the Excel 2013 Expert Exam.
This course is designed for students who already have foundational knowledge and skills in Excel 2013 and who wish to begin taking advantage of some of the higher-level functionality in Excel to analyze and present data.
Course-specific Technical Requirements
Hardware For this course, you will need one computer for each student and one for the instructor. Each computer will need the following minimum hardware configurations:
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (Ã86) or 64-bit (Ã64) processor
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- CD-ROM drive
- Keyboard and mouse (or other pointing device)
- 1,024 Ã 768 resolution monitor recommended
- Network cards and cabling for local network access
- Internet access (contact your local network administrator)
- Printer (optional) or an installed printer driver
- Projection system to display the instructor's computer screen
- Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2013
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Topic A: Configure Excel Options
- Topic B: Customize the Ribbon and the Quick Access Toolbar
- Topic C: Enable Excel Add-Ins
- Topic A: Use Range Names in Formulas
- Topic B: Use Specialized Functions
- Topic C: Use Array Formulas
- Topic A: Analyze Data by Using Text and Logical Functions
- Topic B: Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting
- Topic A: Create and Modify Tables
- Topic B: Sort Data
- Topic C: Filter Data
- Topic D: Use SUBTOTAL and Database Functions
- Topic A: Create Charts
- Topic B: Modify and Format Charts
- Topic A: Create a PivotTable
- Topic B: Analyze PivotTable Data
- Topic C: Present Data with PivotCharts
- Topic D: Filter Data by Using Slicers
Appendix B: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 Expert Exams 77â427 and 77-428
Appendix C: Financial Functions
Appendix D: Date and Time Functions
Appendix E: Working with Graphical Objects
To ensure success, students should have completed Logical Operationsâ MicrosoftÂ® Office ExcelÂ® 2013: Part 1 (Second Edition) or have the equivalent knowledge and experience.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.