Microsoft Excel 2013 Introduction Level 1 (MS_Excel13-1)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
- Audience: Microsoft Office Excel 2013
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
By applying the robust functionality that's built into Excel to your organization's raw data, you will be able to gain a level of insight into that data that would have been nearly impossible just a couple of decades ago. Excel can help you organize, calculate, analyze, revise, update, and present your data in ways that will help the decision makers in your organization steer you in the right direction. Of course, knowing exactly how to ask Excel the questions that you need answered, which questions you can even ask, and how to interpret the answers Excel gives is necessary before you can even begin to embark on the journey ahead. This course aims to provide you with the foundational Excel knowledge and skills necessary to begin that journey.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist exam objectives to help students prepare for the Excel 2013 Exam and the Excel 2013 Expert Exam.
This course is intended for students who wish to gain the foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Excel 2013 that is necessary to create and work with electronic spreadsheets.
- Get started with Microsoft Office Excel 2013.
- Perform calculations.
- Modify a worksheet.
- Format a worksheet.
- Print workbooks.
- Manage workbooks.
- Topic A: Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Topic B: Use Excel Commands
- Topic C: Create and Save a Basic Workbook
- Topic D: Enter Cell Data
- Topic E: Use Excel Help
- Topic A: Create Worksheet Formulas
- Topic B: Insert Functions
- Topic C: Reuse Formulas
- Topic A: Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Topic B: Search for and Replace Data
- Topic C: Use Proofing and Research Tools
- Topic A: Modify Fonts
- Topic B: Add Borders and Colors to Worksheets
- Topic C: Apply Number Formats
- Topic D: Align Cell Contents
- Topic E: Apply Styles and Themes
- Topic F: Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
- Topic G: Create and Use Templates
- Topic A: Preview and Print a Workbook
- Topic B: Define the Page Layout
- Topic A: Manage Worksheets
- Topic B: Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Topic C: Manage Workbook Properties
Appendix B: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 Expert Exams 77â427 and 77-428
Appendix C: Microsoft Excel 2013 Common Keyboard Shortcuts
To ensure success, students will need to be familiar with using personal computers and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students should also be comfortable working in the Windows 8 or 8.1 environment and be able to use Windows 8 or 8.1 to manage information on their computers. Specific tasks the students should be able to perform include: opening and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders. To obtain this level of skill and knowledge, you can take any of the following Logical Operations courses:
- Using Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Introduction to Personal Computers Using Microsoft Windows 8.1
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.