Welcome to Microsoft Excel Data Analysis Tools, presented by 360training. Microsoft Excel is globally used for data and record keeping. Its popularity lies in its simplicity for the end user. It does not require a high-end skill set to work effectively with Excel and produce powerful results. This course will introduce you to easy-to-use features for analyzing data. You will learn how to focus on specific data within a large list, sort data effectively and efficiently, limit data errors through data validation techniques, and multiple methods of data analysis.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Work with data contained within a large list
- Sort data on multiple levels
- Filter data using multiple criteria
- Use data validation to govern entries and ensure data accuracy
- Conduct What-if Analysis
- Work with the analysis toolpack
This course will present you with strategies to:
- Autofilter data
- Employ advanced filtering techniques
- Group data to make large spreadsheets easier to navigate
- Perform simple and custom sorting
- Validating data entry within cells
- Validating data entry from a list of options
- Visualizing data validation errors
- Resolve your data to find a single variable for a goal
- Solve your analysis needs by resolving multiple variables
- Retain the integrity of your original data after analysis through employing scenarios
- Obtain the Analysis Toolpack
- Employ data sampling
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.