PivotTables are on of Excel's most powerful features that allow you to extract the significance from a large, detailed data set. In this course, we will discuss how PivotTables are created from multiple spreadsheet data. We will also explore how these are structured and how formulas are used to customize PivotTables.
- Prepare your data to its greatest benefit for reporting in a PivotTable
- Create a PivotTable to transform data into meaningful information
- Effectively structure a PivotTable by including relevant fields and groupings
- Calculate on your data through the use of formulas and functions within your PivotTable
- Create a PivotTable with basic spreadsheet data
- Access multiple-spreadsheet data by consolidating ranges
- Extract data from an external source to include in your PivotTable
- Filter columns and rows at various levels
- Target your view using Slicers
- Create groups for aggretation and consolidation within your PivotTable that were not included in the original data set
- Customize functions and formatting cells within your report
- Create formulas for custom results and user-defined calculations
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.