Microsoft Office 2016 Excel Advanced Level 3 (Excel2016-L3)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
- Audience: Microsoft Excel Users
- 100% Satisfied or your money back
- Cancellation Free Schedule
- Version Upgrade Discount
- Corporate Resource Guarantee
You are likely called upon to analyze and report on data frequently, work in collaboration with others to deliver actionable organizational intelligence, and keep and maintain workbooks for all manner of purposes. At this level of use and collaboration, you have also likely encountered your fair share of issues and challenges.
You're too busy, though, to waste time scouring over workbooks to resolve issues or to perform repetitive, monotonous tasks. You need to know how to get Excel to do more for you so you can focus on what's really important: staying ahead of the competition. That's exactly what this course aims to help you do.
This course builds off of the foundational and intermediate knowledge presented in the Microsoft Office Excel 2016: Part 1 and Part 2 courses to help you get the most of your Excel experience.
The ability to collaborate with colleagues, automate complex or repetitive tasks, and use conditional logic to construct and apply elaborate formulas and functions will put the full power of Excel right at your fingertips.
The more you learn about how to get Excel to do the hard work for you, the more you will be able to focus on getting the answers you need from the vast amounts of data your organization generates.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist exam objectives to help students prepare for the Excel 2016 Exam and the Excel 2016 Expert Exam.
This course is intended for students who are experienced Excel 2016 users and have a desire or need to advance their skills in working with some of the more advanced Excel features.
Students will likely need to troubleshoot large, complex workbooks, automate repetitive tasks, engage in collaborative partnerships involving workbook data, construct complex Excel functions, and use those functions to perform rigorous analysis of extensive, complex datasets.
- Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks.
- Use lookup functions and formula auditing
- Share and protect workbooks.
- Automate workbook functionality.
- Create sparklines and map data.
- Forecast data.
- Topic A: Use Links and External References
- Topic B: Use 3-D References
- Topic C: Consolidate Data
- Topic A: Use Lookup Functions
- Topic B: Trace Cells
- Topic C: Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Topic A: Collaborate on a Workbook
- Topic B: Protect Worksheets and Workbooks
- Topic A: Apply Data Validation
- Topic B: Search for Invalid Data and Formulas with Errors
- Topic C: Work with Macros
- Topic A: Create Sparklines
- Topic B: Mapping Data
- Topic A: Determine Potential Outcomes Using Data Tables
- Topic B: Determine Potential Outcomes Using Scenarios
- Topic C: Use the Goal Seek Feature
- Topic D: Forecasting Data Trends
- Appendix A: Microsoft Office Excel 2016 Exam 77-727
- Appendix B: Microsoft Office Excel 2016 Expert Exam 77-728
- Appendix C: Microsoft Excel 2016 Common Keyboard Shortcuts
- Appendix D: Cube Functions
- Appendix E: Importing and Export Data
- Appendix F: Internationalizing Workbooks
- Appendix G: Working with Power Pivot
- Appendix H: Advanced Customization Options
- Appendix I: Working with Forms and Controls
To ensure success, students should have practical, real-world experience creating and analyzing datasets using Excel 2016. Specific tasks students should be able to perform include: creating formulas and using Excel functions; creating, sorting, and filtering datasets and tables; presenting data by using basic charts; creating and working with PivotTables, slicers, and PivotCharts; and customizing the Excel environment. To meet these prerequisites, students can take the following courses, or should possess the equivalent skill level:
- Microsoft Office Excel 2016: Part 1
- Microsoft Office Excel 2016: Part 2
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.