Excel is one of the most productive Office tools by Microsoft. It does not only help with keeping your data, but also helps in performing automated calculations and generating graphical reports. This course will introduce you to efficient navigation and selection strategies, conduct analysis of data quickly, and customization options for ease of use. We assume you have the basic knowledge of Excel, and in this course we wiÃÂll provide powerful tips to make your work more productive with Excel.
- Navigate and select data in a spreadsheet faster and easier
- Quickly analyze data in different ways
- Enter data faster and quicker in a spreadsheet using Auto Fill
- Create Named Ranges and use them in formulas
- Use the Flash Fill to complete data entry
- Use shortcut keys for navigating a spreadsheet
- Use shortcut keys for selecting data
- Work with Quick Analysis
- Autofill data using the mouse
- Autofill data using the Ribbon
- Autofill data using user-provided lists
- Enter data consistently
- Enter data using autocomplete
- Enter data on multiple, grouped sheets
- Create named ranges with ease
- Use named ranges as a navigation strategy
- Work with named ranges in formulas and functions for calculating intuitively
- Flash fill to replace formulas
- Flash fill to easily produce a list
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.