Microsoft Office 365: Web Apps and Collaboration
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- 4x Microsoft Training partner of the year
- Won 23 prestigious Microsoft nation-wide awards
- Highest Student Satisfaction Rating
- Version Upgrade Discount
- Corporate Resource Guarantee
The Office Web Apps enable users to perform basic tasks, such as opening, editing, printing, and saving documents without requiring an installation of the full desktop version of Microsoft Office 2010 on the local computer.
This course is intended for business users and knowledge workers in a variety of roles and fields who have competence in a desktop-based installation of the Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010 edition of the Microsoft Office productivity suite, and who are now extending Microsoft Office to a collaborative cloud-based Office 365 environment.
- Topic A: Sign In to Office 365
- Topic B: Explore the Office 365 Environment
- Topic A: Connect Desktop Apps to Office 365
- Topic B: Work with Shared Documents on the Team Site
- Topic C: Collaborate on the SharePoint Team Site
- Topic A: Use Email in the Outlook Web App
- Topic B: Manage Contacts
- Topic C: Use the Calendar
- Topic D: Personalize Your Outlook Web App
- Topic A: Use Instant Messaging
- Topic B: Make Phone Calls with Lync
- Topic C: Participate in Online Meetings
- Topic A: Access Office 365 with Your Smartphone
- Topic B: Access Office 365 Documents from a Mobile Device
To ensure your success, you will need competence in at least one of the primary applications in the 2007 or 2010 edition of the Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® PowerPoint®, and/or Microsoft® Excel®, and also competence in using the locally installed version of Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2010 for email and calendaring. To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the following courses:
- Microsoft® Office Word 2010: Part 1
- Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Part 1
- Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2010: Part 1
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.