OneNote has many features that can improve time management skills, including task lists and scheduling with MicrosoftÂ® OutlookÂ®. OneNote also makes it easier to comprehend information by allowing for audio recording and even searching the audio recording for specific spoken words or phrases. Research can be accomplished on the web and links are maintained so you know where you found the information. These are just a few of the note-taking organization features that will be covered in this class.
This course can also be used to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exam.
- Explore the structure of a OneNote notebook.
- Add content to and organize a OneNote notebook.
- Manage OneNote notebooks, history, and backups.
- Work with Excel spreadsheets and embedded files.
- Share and collaborate with notebooks.
- Finalize a notebook.
- Topic A: Navigate the OneNote 2013 Environment
- Topic B: Use Predesigned Templates for OneNote Notebooks
- Topic C: Customize the User Interface within OneNote
- Topic A: Modify Formatting in a Notebook
- Topic B: Add Audio and Video to a Notebook
- Topic C: Add Quick Notes and Links
- Topic D: Use Tags, Symbols, Drawing Tools, and Pen Options
- Topic A: Save and Export Content and Use Alternate File Types
- Topic B: Manage Notebook Recycle Bins and Backups
- Topic A: Work with Excel Spreadsheets
- Topic B: Work with Embedded Files
- Topic A: Send a Notebook
- Topic B: Share and Collaborate on Notebooks
- Topic A: Finalize a Notebook Using Proofing and Print Settings
- Topic B: Configure Notebook Settings, Properties, and Security
- Topic C: Organize and Search Notebooks
Previous OneNote experience is not required. To ensure your success, we recommend that you have a good understanding of how to use the 2007, 2010, or 2013 edition of the Microsoft Office productivity suite. Specific tasks that the students should be able to perform include: launching and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders.
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.