Microsoft Windows 10: Transition from Windows 7 (091037) (Win10_Trans)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
- Audience: Windows 10 Users
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
Mobile devices are becoming increasingly popular. As a result, many business professionals find themselves regularly performing a greater number of work-related tasks, from a variety of devices. You may find yourself included in this group of multiple-device users. But, you still perform a majority, or at least a large part, of your work from a desktop or a laptop computer.
With the release of Microsoft® Windows® 10, Microsoft has made strides in bridging the gap between your laptop or desktop PC and a variety of mobile devices. Developing an understanding of how to accomplish your day-to-day work tasks in this new environment will push you one step closer to being able to comfortably work from a number of platforms, and a number of devices, nearly anywhere you go. Once you've gained a foundational understanding of how to operate within the Windows 10 environment from your PC, you'll be able to take full advantage of the many sharing, storing, and multi-platform benefits inherent in the Windows 10 operating system.
This course is designed for students who wish to switch from using a PC running on the Microsoft Windows 7 operating system to using a PC running on the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system in a business or work-related environment.
- Navigate the Windows 10 environment.
- Work with apps and desktop applications.
- Use Cortana and Edge.
- Manage Windows 10.
- Secure your computer.
- Use Backup and Recovery Tools.
- Topic A: Log In to Windows 10
- Topic B: Navigate the Desktop
- Topic C: Navigate in Tablet Mode
- Topic A: Customize the Start Menu and Taskbar
- Topic B: Use Windows 10 Apps and Desktop Applications
- Topic C: Multitask with Apps and Desktop Applications
- Topic D: Use File Explorer
- Topic A: Get to Know Cortana
- Topic B: Use Cortana as a Personal Assistant
- Topic C: Browse the Web
- Topic A: Configure Settings
- Topic B: Use the Desktop Administrative Tools
- Topic A: Set New Password Types
- Topic B: Use Windows Defender
- Topic C: Use Other Security Features
- Topic A: Use File History
- Topic B: Repair Your System
To ensure success, you should have a prior working knowledge of the Windows 7 operating system and be proficient in the general use of personal computers and related peripheral devices. Specific tasks you should be able to perform include: launching and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders. To meet these prerequisites, you can take either of the courses:
- Windows® 7: Transition from Windows® XP
- Microsoft® Office Windows® 7: Level 1
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.