This course provides training for basic, intermediate, and advanced features of Microsoft Outlook 2013 software. Microsoft Outlook 2013 organizes the users emails, calendars, contacts, tasks, and to-do lists, all in one place. Outlook features are linked with the users email account, and from there, the user can start working with emails, turning them into tasks or appointments, and storing the people they interact with into their contacts. Microsoft Outlook 2013 offers premium business and personal e-mail management tools to more than 500 million Microsoft Office users worldwide. With the release of Outlook 2013, users get a richer set of experiences to meet their communication needs at work, home, and school.
Module 1: Outlook Introduction
- 1.1 Introduction To Outlook
- 1.2 Understanding Email Setting Outlook
- 1.3 Configuring Interface Part 1
- 1.4 Configuring Interface Part 2
- 1.5 Email Window Part 1
- 1.6 Email Window Part 2
- 1.7 Managing The Inbox
- 1.8 Using The Calendar Part 1
- 1.9 Using The Calendar Part 2
- 1.10 Contacts Part 1
- 1.11 Contacts Part 2
- 1.12 Task List
- 2.1 Adding An Account From Scratch
- 2.2 Multiple Email Accounts In One Window
- 2.3 Searching For Mail
- 2.4 Managing The Folders Views In Inbox
- 2.5 Using Priority And Receipts
- 2.6 Calendars
- 2.7 Contacts Part 1
- 2.8 Contacts Part 2
- 3.1 Mail Part 1 AutoÂ Replies
- 3.2 Mail Part 2 Signatures
- 3.3 Views And Option Part 1
- 3.4 Views And Options Part 2
- 3.5 Calendar Part 1
- 3.6 Calendar Part 2
- 3.7 Calendar Options
- 3.8 Contacts
- 3.9 Contacts Options
- 3.10 Advanced Options Part 1
- 3.11 Advanced Options Part 2
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.