- What's New?
- Email Basics
- Calendars and Scheduling
In this online tutorial series, you'll learn all the basics of using Outlook® for Mac® 2016 as your e-mail program. You will also learn about exciting new features that will help make the time you spend reading your email much more efficient: using new features of the calendar and Tasks, and even how to check the latest weather forecast. You will learn different ways to organize and view your messages, calendars, and people. You will also learn about the calendar and creating appointments and meetings, as well as using tasks and notes to help keep yourself organized. Outlook for Mac is a great email and personal information management tool you can use every day.
- What you'll learn in this series
- Explore the new look
- Navigate between Outlook elements
- Weather forecast in calendar
- Customize and change email signatures
- Create a new message and add an attachment
- Preview, open, and save attachments
- Checking spelling and grammar
- Save unsent messages as drafts
- Reply to or forward a message
- Set an Out of Office message
- Format text in a message
- Preview messages
- Mark a message as read or unread
- Group and ungroup messages
- Navigate the calendar
- Schedule an appointment and set reminders
- Schedule a meeting
- Create a contact
- Forward a contact
- Add a contact picture
- Add a contact from an open message
- Create a contact group
- Delete a contact
- Create a note
- Sort and categorize notes
- Create a task
- Flag an email message
- Print an email message and attachments
- Print a contact
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.