- What's New?
- Email basics
- Calendars and Scheduling
In this online course, you'll learn how to setup Outlook® on your PC, send and receive e-mails, setup contacts, rules, and print your emails and attachments.
- What you'll learn in this training
- Navigate between Outlook elements
- Weather forecast in the calendar
- Customize and change email signatures
- Setting up Outlook 2016
- Create a new message and add an attachment
- Preview, open, and save attachments
- Check spelling and grammar
- Save unsent message as draft
- Reply to or forward a message
- Set up and run rules
- Format text in a message
- Preview messages
- Mark a message as read or unread
- Group and ungroup messages
- Navigate the calendar
- Schedule an appointment
- Schedule a meeting
- Find a contact
- Forward a contact
- Add a contact picture
- Email a contact
- Changing contact view
- Delete a contact
- Create a note
- Sort and categorize notes
- Create a task
- Flag an email message
- Print an email message and attachments
- Print a contact
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.