Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
identify the components of the Outlook environment. You will also perform simple tasks such as sending and responding to email messages.
- Compose messages.
- Use folders to organize messages.
- Manage contacts and contact information.
- Schedule appointments.
- Schedule meetings.
- Create and edit tasks.
- Topic 1A: Explore the Outlook Interface
- Topic 1B: Send a Simple Message
- Topic 1C: Reading Messages
- Topic 1D: Reply to and Forward a Message
- Topic 1E: Print a Message
- Topic 1F: Delete a Message
- Topic 2A: Address a Message
- Topic 2B: Format a Message
- Topic 2C: Check Spelling and Grammar
- Topic 2D: Attach a File
- Topic 3A: Open and Save an Attachment
- Topic 3B: Flag a Message
- Topic 3C: Organize Content with Folders
- Topic 4A: Add a Contact
- Topic 4B: Sort and Find Contacts
- Topic 4C: Find the Geographical Location of a Contact
- Topic 4D: Manage Contacts
- Topic 5A: Explore the Outlook Calendar
- Topic 5B: Schedule an Appointment
- Topic 5C: Assign Categories and Edit Appointments
- Topic 6A: Schedule a Meeting
- Topic 6B: Reply to a Meeting Request
- Topic 6C: Propose a New Meeting Time
- Topic 6D: Manage Meetings
- Topic 6E: Print the Calendar
- Topic 7A: Create a Task
- Topic 7B: Edit and Update a Task
- Topic 7C: Create a Note
- Topic 7D: Edit a Note
- Topic 7E: Display a Note on the Desktop
The course requires that you are familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard; basic typing skills are recommended. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on your computer. Specifically, you should be able to: launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders. The following courses are recommended, or you should have equivalent knowledge of:
- Windows XP Professional: Level 1
- Windows XP Professional: Level 2
- Windows XP: Introduction
- Windows 2000: Introduction
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.