In this course, you will explore the advanced features provided with the Outlook interface, such as advanced message, calendar, and contacts management. You will use the Tasks and Journal workspaces provided in the application to manage task assignments to you and others, and to record interactions you have with your colleagues. You will also share your workspaces with other users, and use Outlook data files to save and back up your important information. This course is the second in a series of two Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 courses. It will provide you with the advanced skills you may need to fully and efficiently use Outlook 2013 to manage your communications and interactions with other people. You can also use this course to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exams for Microsoft Outlook 2013.
- Topic A: Insert Advanced Characters and Objects
- Topic B: Modify Message Settings, Properties, and Options
- Topic C: Use Automatic Replies
- Topic A: Sort Messages
- Topic B: Filter Messages
- Topic C: Organize Messages
- Topic D: Search Messages
- Topic E: Manage Junk Mail
- Topic F: Manage Your Mailbox
- Topic A: Manage Advanced Calendar Options
- Topic B: Create Calendar Groups
- Topic C: Manage Meeting Responses
- Topic A: Edit an Electronic Business Card
- Topic B: Manage Advanced Contacts Options
- Topic C: Forward Contacts
- Topic D: Export Contacts
- Topic A: Assign and Manage Tasks
- Topic B: Record and Modify Journal Entries
- Topic A: Delegate Access to Mail Folders
- Topic B: Share Your Calendar
- Topic C: Share Your Contacts
- Topic A: Back Up Outlook Items
- Topic B: Change Data File Settings
To ensure success, students should be familiar with using personal computers, and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students should have experience with the Windows 8 environment, and be able to use Windows 8 to manage information on their computers. Specific tasks the students should be able to perform include: launching and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders. Before starting this course, students should have completed one or more of the following courses or possess the equivalent knowledge:
- Using Microsoft Windows 8
- An introduction to PCs course
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 Level 1
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.