In a (good) live class, teachers talk about why you would want to do something, real-world applications, and hidden power-tips. Good teachers also review to tell you what the important points to remember are. So why are these things almost always missing in video learning? We don't just show. We teach!
Our videos are designed for you to follow along in real life.
When you take a class, the teacher explains concepts, shows you how, reviews the important points, and asks you to try it yourself, right? That's how our videos work. They even pause themselves while you give your new skills a whirl.
We teach more than just button pushing; Also learn skills, theories, and ideas!
Have you ever watched a video tutorial online? They just showed you something and left you to figure out the practical application, right? Not us! We want you to really learn.
Practice assignments to help with retention
When you learn something new, you have to practice, right? Sometimes new students are at a loss for what they should do to build retention. That's why we have practice assignments, to advise you what to try by yourself. It's like homework that you'll like! Plus, you don't have to turn it in.
If you are new to Outlook, you will learn how easy it is to use the program to manage your email and daily calendar. If you are already using Outlook, youâre probably not using it to its highest potential. By digging deeper, you will learn how to automate everyday tasks, set remote meetings, stay on top of your responsibilities, and integrate Outlook with other software in the MS Office Suite.
Outlook is for anyone who uses the Microsoft Office Suite at work.
- Outlook 2016 Interface
- Tell Me
- Navigation in Outlook Using Peeking
- Smart Lookup
- Creating and Sending New Emails
- Mail Message Options
- Attaching Files to a Message
- Attaching OneDrive Files
- Viewing and Responding to Mail
- Sorting Messages and Using the Conversation View
- Flagging and Categorizing Email
- Creating Custom Categories
- Overview of the To Do Bar
- Printing and Deleting Messages
- Creating and Editing New Contacts
- Adding People to Your Favorites List
- Sorting and Finding Contacts
- Creating Contact Groups
- Creating and Editing Tasks
- Difference Between Task Lists and To Do Lists
- Converting Emails into Tasks
- Introduction to the Outlook Calendar
- Using the Schedule View
- Adding and Editing Appointments
- Scheduling Recurring Appointments
- Scheduling Events
- Sending and Responding to Meeting Invitations
- Customizing the Calendar
- Creating Mailbox Subfolders and Moving Items to Folders
- Searching for and Finding Outlook Items
- Adding Search Folders
- Creating Notes
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.