Take your PowerPoint presentations to the next level with our Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 online training course! Whether you are a beginner or have experience and want to sharpen your skills, this online course will help you create professional quality presentations that will grab your audienceâs attention and keep them interested from start to finish. This course is separated in to three main sections covering Basic PowerPoint, Intermediate PowerPoint and Advanced PowerPoint lessons, which will provide an in depth review of the presentation software included in the Office 2016 suite of applications. Learn to navigate the interface effectively, insert a range of objects and how to create engaging presentations that will wow viewers. Topics will include design, customization and presentation of information using Microsoft PowerPoint 2016.
- 1.1 What Is PowerPoint Part 1
- 1.2 What Is PowerPoint Part 2
- 1.3 New Presentation
- 1.4 Viewing Presentation
- 1.5 Inserting Transitions
- 1.6 More Visual Designs Part 1
- 1.7 More Visual Designs Part 2
- 1.8 More Visual Designs Part 3
- 1.9 More Visual Designs Part 4
- 1.10 Notes
- 1.1 Visual Designs With Logos And Animation Part 1
- 1.2 Visual Designs With Logos And Animation Part 2
- 1.3 Visual Designs With Logos And Animation Part 3
- 1.4 Visual Designs With Logos And Animation Part 4
- 1.5 Visual Designs With Logos And Animation Part 5
- 1.6 Exit Animation Part 1
- 1.7 Exit Animation Part 2
- 1.8 Exit Animation Part 3
- 1.9 Navigation Buttons
- 1.10 Layout Options Part 1
- 1.11 Layout Options Part 2
- 1.1 Master Pages Part 1
- 1.2 Master Pages Part 2
- 1.3 Software Simulation Part 1
- 1.4 Software Simulation Part 2
- 1.5 Setting Pictures To Music
- 1.6 Advanced Animation Techniques
- 1.7 Triggers
- 1.8 Motion Path Animation
- 1.9 Video In Powerpoint
- 1.10 PowerPoint Review Part 1
- 1.11 PowerPoint Review Part 2
- 1.12 Additional Options
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.