Microsoft PowerPoint 2013: Animation & Effects
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 0.66
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Microsoft PowerPoint users
In this online training series, we will learn how to use animations and the animations pane in Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2013. From how to apply animations to recording and adding narration to a presentation, this training series will cover everything you need to know to add animation and transition effects and even sound to your PowerPoint slides.
- What you'll learn in this training
- Using animations
- Using the animation pane
- Using animation emphasis effects
- Changing animation effect options
- Applying animation to a SmartArt graphic
- Changing the animation timing
- Applying multiple animations to a single object
- Recording animation effects on a slide
- Removing an animation effect
- Setting text animation to appear in reverse order
- Adding sounds to an animation
- Viewing additional animations
- Using the animation painter
- Animating parts of a chart
- Using motion paths
- Changing motion path properties
- Editing a motion path
- Drawing a custom motion path
- Reversing a motion path
- Applying transition effects to slides
- Applying transition timings to slides
- Rehearsing and recording transition timings
- Recording/adding a narration to a presentation
- Turning off presentation slide timings/narrations
Subject Matter Expert
Before starting with Atomic Learning, Sarah was an instrumental music teacher for 15 years. While teaching band, she worked on and completed a Master's degree in educational technology.
"I enjoy helping others solve problems and learn new things. From a former teacher perspective, the training Atomic Learning creates is such a useful tool for teachers and students to enhance their classroom and learning experience," Sarah says "It's exciting to help provide that important piece of the education puzzle".
Sarah continues to have a passion for music as well. "If I could spend one day doing whatever I want, I would spend it making music with a group of folks who love to create and share music," she shared.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.