In this online training series, we will learn how to use shapes and SmartArt® in PowerPoint® 2013. Using the selection and visibility pane, we will insert, resize and add effects to shapes along with adding text to shapes. We will work with SmartArt graphics, including how to insert them into a presentation as well as how to modify and format the graphics.
- What you'll learn in this training
- Inserting a shape
- Selecting shapes
- Using the selection and visibility pane
- Resizing a shape
- Using the reshaping handle on a shape
- Using the rotation handle on a shape
- Moving a shape
- Aligning shapes
- Copying shapes
- Deleting a shape
- Grouping shapes
- Stacking shapes
- Formatting the fill of a shape
- Formatting the outline of a shape
- Understanding shape effects
- Applying a preset to a shape
- Applying a shadow to a shape
- Applying a reflection to a shape
- Applying a glow to a shape
- Applying a soft edge to a shape
- Applying a bevel to a shape
- Adding a 3D rotation to a shape
- Choosing a different shape
- Adding text to a shape
- Editing a shapeâs point
- Exploring SmartArt graphics
- Understanding SmartArt graphics
- Inserting a SmartArt graphic
- Adding text to a SmartArt graphic
- Modifying the SmartArt structure
- Modifying the hierarchy SmartArt graphic
- Formatting a SmartArt graphic
Subject Matter Expert
Before starting with Atomic Learning, Sarah was an instrumental music teacher for 15 years. While teaching band, she worked on and completed a Masterâs degree in educational technology.
"I enjoy helping others solve problems and learn new things. From a former teacher perspective, the training Atomic Learning creates is such a useful tool for teachers and students to enhance their classroom and learning experience," Sarah says. "Itâs exciting to help provide that important piece of the education puzzle."
Sarah continues to have a passion for music, as well. "If I could spend one day doing whatever I want, I would spend it making music with a group of folks who love to create and share music," she shared.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.