Office® Online enables you to save documents, spreadsheets, and presentations online, in OneDrive®. In this online training series, we'll focus on PowerPoint Online. You'll learn how to create a presentation and format it. We will also cover how to share your presentations so you can work on it with others.
- What you'll learn in this training
- Open a new, blank presentation
- Open a presentation from a template
- Explore the ribbon
- Save the presentation
- Choose a theme
- Choose a layout for your slides
- Insert a slide
- Duplicate a slide
- Reorder slides
- Add a text box
- Format the text and text box
- Insert an image
- Insert and format a shape
- Insert SmartArt
- Insert a hyperlink
- Insert comments
- Add transitions between slides
- Add an animation
- Present your slideshow
- Editing a view
- Reading view
- Printing options
- Sharing options
- Share presentations online and work together in the same presentation
- Open in PowerPoint (Desktop version)
- Review the File tab options
- Add and Format Text, SmartArt, and Shapes
- Share and Collaborate
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.