In order to enhance the visual appeal, you will add graphical objects to a presentation and modify them. You will also add tables and charts to a presentation to present data in a structured form. You will then finalize a presentation to deliver it.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- get started with PowerPoint.
- create a presentation.
- format text on slides.
- add graphical objects to a presentation.
- modify objects on slides.
- add tables to a presentation.
- add charts to a presentation.
- prepare to deliver a presentation.
- Topic 1A: Explore the User Interface
- Topic 1B: Navigate and View a Presentation
- Topic 1C: Use Microsoft PowerPoint Help
- Topic 1D: Enter Text
- Topic 1E: Save a Presentation
- Topic 2A: Create a Presentation
- Topic 2B: Edit Text
- Topic 2C: Add Slides to a Presentation
- Topic 2D: Arrange Slides
- Topic 2E: Work with Themes
- Topic 3A: Apply Character Formats
- Topic 3B: Apply Paragraph Formats
- Topic 3C: Format Text Placeholders
- Topic 4A: Insert Clip Art and Pictures
- Topic 4B: Draw Shapes
- Topic 4C: Insert WordArt
- Topic 5A: Work with Objects
- Topic 5B: Change Object Orientation
- Topic 5C: Format Objects
- Topic 5D: Group and Ungroup Objects
- Topic 5E: Arrange Objects
- Topic 6A: Create a Table
- Topic 6B: Format Tables
- Topic 6C: Insert a Table from Microsoft Word
- Topic 7A: Create a Chart
- Topic 7B: Edit Chart Data
- Topic 7C: Modify a Chart
- Topic 7D: Paste a Chart from Microsoft Excel
- Topic 8A: Review Content
- Topic 8B: Add Transitions
- Topic 8C: Apply an Animation Effect
- Topic 8D: Create Speaker Notes
To ensure your success, we recommend you first take one of the following Element K courses or have equivalent knowledge:
- Windows XP: Introduction
- Windows XP Professional: Level 1
- Windows XP Professional: Level 2
- Windows 2000: Introduction
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.