Static content in presentation, however, will not keep your audience interested. In this course, you will enhance presentations with feature that will transform basic presentations into a powerful means of communication.
You will customize the PowerPoint interface to suit your requirements and use the new and enhanced features to create dynamic and visually appealing presentations. You will then finalize a presentation and secure it to authenticate its validity.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Customize the PowerPoint environment.
- Customize a design template.
- Add diagrams to your presentation.
- Add special effects to a PowerPoint presentation.
- Use the various options to customize slide shows.
- Use PowerPoint to collaborate on a presentation.
- Finalize a presentation.
- Topic 1A: Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Topic 1B: Personalize the PowerPoint Interface
- Topic 1C: Customize Save Options
- Topic 1D: Apply Advanced Customization Options
- Topic 2A: Set Up a Slide Master
- Topic 2B: Customize Slide Layouts
- Topic 2C: Create Custom Themes
- Topic 2D: Add Headers and Footers
- Topic 2E: Modify the Notes Master
- Topic 2F: Modify the Handout Master
- Topic 3A: Create Diagrams
- Topic 3B: Modify Diagrams
- Topic 4A: Add Multimedia Elements
- Topic 4B: Customize Slide Component Animation
- Topic 5A: Set Up a Custom Show
- Topic 5B: Annotate a Presentation
- Topic 5C: Create a Presenter-Independent Slide Show
- Topic 5D: Set Up a Slide Show to Repeat Automatically
- Topic 6A: Review a Presentation
- Topic 6B: Publish Slides to a Slide Library
- Topic 6C: Share a Presentation
- Topic 7A: Secure Presentations
- Topic 7B: Package a Presentation
- Topic 7C: Publish a Presentation as a Web Page
To ensure your success, we recommend you first take one of the following Element K courses or have equivalent knowledge:
- Windows XP: Introduction
- Windows 2000: Introduction
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007: Level 1
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.