Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Customize the PowerPoint environment
- Customize a design template
- Add SmartArt graphics to a presentation
- Add special effects to a presentation.
- Customize a slide show
- Collaborate on a presentation
- Secure and distribute a presentation
- Topic 1A: Customize the PowerPoint Interface
- Topic 1B: Set Options for Working with PowerPoint
- Topic 2A: Set Up a Slide Master
- Topic 2B: Create Custom Slide Layouts
- Topic 2C: Add Headers and Footers
- Topic 2D: Modify the Notes Master
- Topic 2E: Modify the Handout Master
- Topic 3A: Insert SmartArt Graphics
- Topic 3B: Modify SmartArt Graphics
- Topic 4A: Add Multimedia Elements
- Topic 4B: Customize Slide Component Animations
- Topic 5A: Set Up a Custom Slide Show
- Topic 5B: Annotate a Presentation
- Topic 5C: Create a Presenter-Independent Slide Show
- Topic 5D: Set Up a Slide Show to Repeat Automatically
- Topic 6A: Review a Presentation
- Topic 6B: Publish Slides to a Slide Library
- Topic 6C: Restrict Access to a Shared Presentation
- Topic 6D: Share a Presentation Using PowerPoint Web App
- Topic 7A: Broadcast a Presentation
- Topic 7B: Convert a Presentation into a Video
- Topic 7C: Package a Presentation
- Topic 7D: Publish a Presentation to Other File Formats
- Topic 7E: Secure a Presentation
- Appendix A: PowerPoint Mobile 2010
- Appendix B: Math Equation Support
To ensure the successful completion of PowerPoint 2010 Level 2, we recommend completion of one of the following courses, or equivalent knowledge:
- PowerPoint 2010 Level 1
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.