Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Collaborate with other people.
- Save presentations in other formats.
- Send presentations directly from PowerPoint.
- Password-protect presentations.
- Add and review comments.
- Merge presentation versions.
- Create theme colors and fonts.
- View and change slide masters.
- Create slide layouts.
- Save custom design templates.
- Adapt presentations for different audiences.
- Rehearse presentations.
- Prepare presentations for travel.
- Save presentations as videos.
- Change default program options.
- Customize the ribbon.
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar.
This module explains PowerPointâs new coauthoring capabilities, how to save files in other formats, send presentations for review, set permissions to secure presentations, enter comments in a presentation, and merge versions of the same presentation.
- Collaborating with Other People
- Saving Presentations in Other Formats
- Sending Presentations Directly from PowerPoint
- Password-Protecting Presentations
- Adding and Reviewing Comments
- Merging Presentation Versions
- Lab : Saving Presentations in Other Formats
- Create an XPS file
- Lab : Sending Presentations Directly from PowerPoint
- Send presentations for review
- Lab : Password-Protecting Presentations
- Set an unencrypted password, and then test it
- Lab : Adding and Reviewing Comments
- Add, edit, delete, and hide comments
- Lab : Merging Presentation Versions
- Merge two presentations
- After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Collaborate with other people to create a presentation.
- Save a presentation in a different file format.
- Send a presentation to someone directly from PowerPoint via e-mail.
- Control access to presentations by assigning a password.
- Add, manage, and review comments in a presentation.
- Merge two versions of a presentation to compare the differences.
This module explains how to work with color schemes and font sets, master slides and master layouts, and design templates.
- Creating Theme Colors and Fonts
- Viewing and Changing Slide Masters
- Creating Slide Layouts
- Saving Custom Design Templates
- Lab : Creating Theme Colors and Fonts
- Create a color scheme and font set, and save them as a theme
- Lab : Viewing and Changing Slide Masters
- Make changes to slide masters
- Lab : Creating Slide Layouts
- Add a layout to the slide master set
- Lab : Saving Custom Design Templates
- Save a design template, and use it to create a presentation
- Modify ready-made themes to create custom themes.
- Change the look of a presentation by modifying the slide master.
- Add a new slide layout to the master group of slides.
- Save a set of customized master slides as design template.
This module explains how to modify a presentation to show to different audiences, practice giving a presentation and set slide timings, package a presentation to show someplace else, save a presentation as a video.
- Adapting Presentations for Different Audiences
- Rehearsing Presentations
- Preparing Presentations for Travel
- Saving Presentations as Videos
- Lab : Adapting Presentations for Different Audiences
- Create a custom slide show, and hide a slide
- Lab : Rehearsing Presentations
- Apply equal slide timings; and apply rehearsed timings
- Lab : Preparing Presentations for Travel
- Create a presentation package on a CD
- Lab : Saving Presentations as Videos
- Create a presentation video
- Use the same basic presentation for different audiences.
- Apply global and custom slide timings to pace presentation delivery.
- Ensure that a presentation has all the components needed for delivery.
- Compress pictures and media in a presentation before saving it as a video.
This module explains how to set up the PowerPoint window to make commands readily available.
- Changing Default Program Options
- Customizing the Ribbon
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Lab : Changing Default Program Options
- Explore the PowerPoint Options dialog box
- Lab : Customizing the Ribbon
- Experiment with ribbon customizations, including custom groups and tabs
- Lab : Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Add two buttons to the Quick Access Toolbar, and then test them
- Tailor the PowerPoint program options to the way they work.
- Remove tabs or groups from the ribbon, and create a custom group or tab.
- Make commands available on the Quick Access Toolbar.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Basic file-management skills.
- Basic knowledge of the PowerPoint user interface and presentation creation.
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.