- Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint 2013.
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
- Perform advanced text editing.
- Add graphical elements to a presentation.
- Modify objects in a presentation.
- Add tables to a presentation.
- Add charts to a presentation.
- Prepare to deliver a presentation.
- Topic A: Navigate the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic B: Create and Save a PowerPoint Presentation
- Topic C: Use Help
Lesson 2: Developing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Topic A: Select a Presentation Type
- Topic B: View and Navigate a Presentation
- Topic C: Edit Text
- Topic D: Build a Presentation
- Topic A: Format Characters
- Topic B: Format Paragraphs
- Topic C: Format Text Boxes
- Topic A: Insert Clip Art and Images
- Topic B: Insert Shapes
- Topic A: Edit Objects
- Topic B: Format Objects
- Topic C: Group Objects
- Topic D: Arrange Objects
- Topic E: Animate Objects
- Topic A: Create a Table
- Topic B: Format a Table
- Topic C: Insert a Table from Other Microsoft Office Applications
- Topic A: Create a Chart
- Topic B: Format a Chart
- Topic C: Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel
- Topic A: Review Your Presentation
- Topic B: Apply Transitions
- Topic C: Print Your Presentation
- Topic D: Deliver Your Presentation
- Appendix A: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013 Exam 77-422
- Appendix B: Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Common Keyboard Shortcuts
To ensure success, students should be familiar with using personal computers, and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students should be comfortable in the Windows 8 environment, and be able to use Windows 8 to manage information on their computers. Specific tasks the students should be able to perform include: launching and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders.
To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the following courses:
- Using Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 8 Transition from Windows 7 /li>
- Microsoft Office 2013: Transition from Microsoft 2007/2010/li>
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.